By leveraging digital platforms such as social media, FEC’s owners can reach a wider audience and connect with potential customers who may not have been aware of their services before. Additionally, digital marketing may provide valuable insights into customer behavior, that can help to inform future decisions related to pricing, product offerings, and more. In fact, according to Hubspot’s report on 2022 trends, social media is the top channel for marketers, with 44% and 80% of brands using paid social media advertising and segmented campaigns, respectively, leading to as much as a 760% increase in revenue compared to previous years.
Use social media to interact and engage with customers: Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok are highly visual platforms, and these make them ideal for showcasing attractions and events.
Here are some ideas of how you can tap into this powerful tool and maximize its impact:
1. Create videos and reels: videos are the most powerful content; use them to create virtual tours and share real-time experiences, show games and rides, and give followers a behind-the-scenes look at the entertainment center, providing a unique and engaging perspective.
- Keep in mind the age group of each platform: TikTok is particularly popular among younger generations, Instagram is for young adults, and Facebook is for adults.
2. Use Birthday Party keywords: As you may know, birthday parties have the potential to generate the most revenue, so be on the top of the Google search listing when parents search for “Birthday Party ideas for kids.” To do that, your website needs keywords which can be found using an SEO tool, like Semrush. For extra push to be on top of that page, add some money to your google ad campaign.
3. Partner with influencers on these platforms to promote your FEC and reach a wider audience: You can choose between micro-influencers for more conversions, macro influencers for engagement, and celebrities for more visibility and awareness.
5. Offer special deals and discounts to followers who tag your location, increasing the traffic to your venue from your target group.
6. Generate buzz and anticipation by aligning themed events with current events or holidays.
7. Allocate a monthly budget to promote events and valuable content: You’ll reach a larger audience, target specific demographics, increase engagement, improve ROI, stand out from competitors, and increase website traffic.
8. Use social media as a customer service channel, allowing patrons to quickly and easily get assistance with any issues they may have.
9. Collaborate with a blog or review site like TripAdvisor or Yelp. The website’s popularity increases visibility, drives more traffic to your business, and gets customer reviews. It is a great way to increase the company’s visibility locally. In addition, by creating content relevant to the user’s search query, your business can increase the chances of being selected by Google’s algorithm to be featured in a snippet.
10. Get to know your audience: Who is it you are really selling tickets to? When it comes to selling tickets, understanding your audience is crucial. Knowing your target audience can help you determine the most effective marketing strategies, tailor your messaging, and ultimately drive ticket sales.
To identify your target audience, start by asking yourself some key questions. Who is most likely to be interested in your event or attraction? Is it families with young children, older adults, or a specific demographic such as VR fans?
Once you have identified your primary target audience, you can develop a marketing plan that speaks directly to their interests and motivations. For example, if your target audience is families with young children, consider highlighting family-friendly activities or amenities, such as a specifically designated play area.